Join our Team
We’re always looking for new talent in various positions and internships. Are you dedicated, hardworking, and fun? Let’s see if we’re a good fit.
Send us your CV and portfolio at [email protected] and we will contact you shortly.
Job description / Role
• Legal experience required
• Arranging conferences, meetings, hotel booking, visas, accommodation and travel reservations for office personnel.
• Maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, correspondence, and other materials.
• Ordering and dispensing supplies.
• Operating on office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems,
• Assisting all requests from the Executive Director, Office Manager, and other staff as required.
• Handling all incoming requests through emails, faxes, and corresponding on behalf of the manager.
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
• Handling cargo requirements.
• Ensuring a backup copy filled appropriately of all requests
• Contributing to all team effort as needed.
• Handling and filing confidential information with fill discretion
• Supervising day to day office tasks